John William Johnson
- • John holds a Master of Science degree and has extensive experience working in the IT field as a Senior Systems Engineer.
- • He has a Bachelor of Science in ElectroMechanical Engineering Technology
- • He has worked extensively with Microsoft Azure, VMware Esxi and vSAN.
- • He has experience in Server Setup/Management of Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 including Exchange and Active Directory. Linux-CentOS7, Fedora, Ubuntu.
- • He has experience in Network Administration - Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Setup-Admin. Active Directory Setup-Admin, as well as Exchange Setup-Admin and also worked with the newest Office365 AD.
- • He has experience in managing the enterprise systems; ERP, CRM, LIMS, Genesis, and SAP and created a Barcode Generator rather than purchase the SAP Barcode option, saving thousands.
- • He works daily with NGFW units like Palo Alto, Meraki, Cradlepoint, and works with Sophos, Aruba Stack & switches via CLI
- • John is residing in North Fond Du Lac, WI, available for phone/in-person interview and can start immediately. -With 2 week Notice-
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Ashbery University - 2008
- Bachelor of Science in Electromechanical Engineering Technology, Ashbery University - 2006
Roles in Current Position
- • Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- • I currently implement & manage multiple Universes in Microsoft Azure.
- • Managed Enterprise Systems; ERP, CRM, LIMS, Genesis, and SAP. Created a Barcode Generator rather than purchase the SAP Barcode option, saving thousands.
- • Create and Manage multiple 'click once' application with Visual Studio C#
- • Network Administration- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Setup-Admin. Active Directory Setup-Admin, as well as Exchange Setup-Admin. Have also worked with the newest Office365 AD.
- • Linux Servers- Setup-Admin CentOS7, Fedora, Ubuntu for multiple uses.
- • Use Visio to develop and maintain Network Schematics.
- • Set up and manage multiple Esxi Hosts in VMware with multiple Virtual Machines with Windows and Linux operating systems
- • Proficient with VMWare use and Administration
- • Proficient in vSAN Storage, Backup and Recovery.
- • Experienced in Maintaining multiple locations and customers via phone, e-mail, and remote applications such as RDP, DameWare, etc.
- • Use server applications such as DameWare and Wireshark to monitor network optimization and data flow.
- • Program HP, Cisco Switches to allow for needed VLAN Configurations via CLI
- • Manage daily operations of the IT department. Currently, Monitoring/Managing the automation of over 3000 Buildings World Wide.
505 Harrison Street Apt 15 │ North Fond Du Lac, WI. 54937
920-979-7431 │ John@JohnsonJOHN.com